Wednesday, November 16, 2011

And the Tears

For all the rain that has fell from the skies For all the pain that has formed in my eyes For every mountain that I've had to climb Lord I thank you for all my trials For every step backwards that I have taken For every blessing that I've forsaken For every time you've helped me realize the truth Lord I thank you Every plunge I've made through the years Every time I've hidden from my fears Thank you for drying the eyes of the weary Thank you for the pain and the tears For without these tears I wouldn't know true pain Without my struggles I'd have little to gain Lord if not for your test I wouldn't be head strong Life wouldn't be worth living if nothing went wrong For I know I can only receive true happiness through you Because after all the test, trials, and tribulations I go through I know you only do this to benefit my mind, body, and spirit So thank you for the pain and the Tears -By Cathryn Brooks AKA Kitty This poem
This poem is dedicated to anyone who wants to know why God is testing you. He's testing you to make you stronger and to get you ready for what's coming next. He's testing you so that you can stand in the time of a storm. Don't question his excellence, or his wisdom. Accept his test and try your best to pass them.

1 comment: